drf6wsdv9 发表于 2017-11-6 12:01:32

Jerseys NFL Wholesale China Online x5lpip1j

Digicel has launched its summer promotion called D’ BIMMER FLEX with sizzling prizes to be won, including two BMWs by customers who collect the letters B-I-M-M-E-R.To get these letters, customers have to top up their Digicel account with a $500, $1000 and $2000 Bimmerflex Card. When they scratch the card, there will be a letter on the back of each card; collect these letters to spell BIMMER.When these letters are collected,Cheap Jerseys USA, customers instantly win $100,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China,000 cash, plus gain entry to the draw to win one of the two BMW’s.In addition,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, there are other prizes up for grabs,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, including one BlackBerry Pearl Flip phone,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, which will be given away each week and $5000 credit daily,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, shared equally between five lucky Digicel customers.Digicel’s Head of Marketing, Donovan White,Claudio Bravo Chile Jersey, said that this promotion adds enormous value to the customer’s experience.“We feel very satisfied to know that we are delivering an exceptional service to our customers all across Guyana. D’BIMMER FLEX promotion is an indication of the value Digicel places on giving back to our customers. With our customers saying ‘My Digicel Matters to me’ we certainly hope with this promotion, we have provided one more reason why this is so”D’Bimmer Flex promotion will be executed across Guyana with six scheduled events, for which the details will be unveiled in the coming weeks.The promotion begins today and ends midnight of September 11, 2009.The draws for the BMWs are scheduled for August 10th and September 19th. Each winner will have with his or her new ride, one year free insurance and one year service warranty from the local BMW dealers, Prestige Motors.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Jerseys NFL Wholesale China Online x5lpip1j